All new Kardex Remstar equipment comes with a full two year warranty.
We stand behind the quality of our equipment and our warranty is proof. All new Kardex Remstar equipment comes with a full two year warranty. Warranties may be extended to five years in length (for an added cost) when equipment is maintained by scheduled and licensed preventative service according to factory instructions. All Vertical Carousel Modules: Kardex Megamats (formerly Lektriever) have a lifetime motor warranty.
We realize the importance of your system and are dedicated to manufacturing, installing, servicing and protecting your organizations productivity and profitability. – Johan Jonsson, VP of Life Cycle Service North America
Some highlights of our standard warranty program include:
- Two year warranty is standard - can be expanded to five years
- Warranty contingent upon execution of scheduled maintenance per equipment requirements
- Scheduled maintenance must be performed by an authorized Kardex Remstar certified technician
- Kardex Megamat and Lektriever units offer a Lifetime Motor Warranty as standard
- Warranty stays with the original purchaser – it’s not transferable
- Warranty is void if machine is installed, serviced, moved or modified by a non-certified technician
What To Do When Your Warranty Runs Out
When your warranty runs out, it’s up to you to further protect your automated storage and retrieval investment – and the best way to avoid downtime is with regularly scheduled preventative maintenance visits.
Our service packages put you in control. In addition to regular maintenance visits our packages include onsite repair response, spare parts, software support, equipment modifications, relocations and training. Learn more about our service packages.